Thursday, 9 June 2011

the Inspiration.


Though not intended i came across this image image on a usual art studenty style stroll of the Internet! i really like it and decided to take it on as a project and develop it my idea.
The title for my final major project is ‘Behind doors’, I will work towards producing a series of final images which will portray an array of different doors and will spiral of into what’s behind them, basing mainly on people curiosity, hopefully showing different cultures and family scene’s. I’ve chosen this idea, as I felt that it related to my pathway more. This will be a photography based project, I have never done a project that’s this creative before, I feel that in doing this project it will not only allow me to be creative but to really get involved in peoples lives, there’s nothing more personal to a person than there homes. The knowledge I can gain from the artist research will not only enhance my imagination but also my knowledge of different cultures and peoples relationships.

I knew from the start of this project that I really wanted to get involved with people, once I’d made this choice I decided to base it on the curiosity, showing how intrigued people are by what’s inside somebody elses house basing it on a particular item or family scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment